Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Triad Forces of Creation

Deciding to feel the forces of the spiritual non-physical nature, the first thing I encounter and become aware of is the Law of Attraction. 

The next force I encounter and become aware of is the call of my inner being which is very powerful. These two forces together are the forces which holds the place marker for my alignment and well-being. 

The forces of my negative beliefs and thoughts are a force to reckon in this drama of the non-physical forces. It pulls me in the exact opposite direction to where my well-being is. 

My triad of guides are beaming non-stop with the soul-sole purpose of loving me unconditionally. 


These forces are the beams that come forth from the Source Energy field. When I know how to play in this pure field with these three forces then I got a chance to create my life as I wish. 

No comments: