Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Journey

I sit with tears rolling down my cheeks. I miss well-being. I miss so many things. 

I hear my inner-being loud and clear. Encouraging me to start fresh in this moment. I spend many days and nights in darkness not heeding to the voice. Then one moment I was tired of feeling this low-down. So I ask how can I feel better? The voice in my head has never given up. She continues to call me to start fresh in this moment. 

So I start to practice. The first time I try, I go right back to my negative thoughts. And then I try again and again. It becomes easier as I practise. I tell myself gently that I can do this. That it is all I need to do. 


Starting fresh in every moment! I meet myself in a brand new way loving myself for who I am becoming, for my love for myself, for just me! 

No comments: