Sunday, October 4, 2020

An Easy Life

Energy is within me and all around me. It is in the manipulation of this energy, that I can live a life of ease. 

I am exploring the emotional scale that Abraham is talking about. The higher ranges upwards of boredom feels so much lighter. Once I reach these higher realms within myself, energy begins to course through me and changes me to the new me. 

I have refrained from writing about my process till now but today I make an exception. Because this is such a liberating sequence for me! This is freeing me to live my life from my highest perspective. 

I have the power in me to create an easy life! I intend to use this! My deliberate intent to create an easy life for myself is my now force of evolution. 

1 comment:

Clouded Mindspace said...

Everything is within us ! But we are constantly searching and seeking because of that abundance in energy . Beautifully written Nandhini !